Tuesday, 17 October 2017

My Holiday

Screenshot 2017-10-17 at 12.32.14 PM.pngAlthough most of the holiday was boring I had my ups and downs of the two weeks. The first week was mostly boring we spent Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday packing and on Thursday and Friday we loaded the car and moved into our new house. The only downside to that was that was that there was there is a half an hour drive to school and back. I really enjoy the new house because it means there are no far drives to get to where we want everything is a few minutes away.

Image result for captain underpants movie
The second week was different we settled down in our new house and had gotten used to the new lifestyle. On Wednesday I had one of my friends come over and we went to the mall and just relaxed. On Thursday my sister and her friend dragged me along to go watch the Captain Underpants movie and all the way home all you could her was Tra la laaaaaaa! Over and over again eventually I had enough of it and took it out on my sister.

Screenshot 2017-10-18 at 11.36.42 AM.pngOf course my mum insisted I keep fit by going for a run three times a week. On Wednesday me and Dannielle went for a run and saw a boy walking around in a donut costume when we soon found out that you could buy a pizza and donut costume from Kmart. It turns out he was also vlogging because he says he has a “vlogging channel” we wern’t sure if we should believe that but we did.  

In the end it was a great holiday some parts boring some parts fun but at least I wasn’t stuck at home all day everyday. I guess not doing anything is teaching us how to keep ourselves entertained because our parents didn’t have TV, phones, X-Box or any of those things. So I am glad I did keep myself entertained.