Tuesday, 2 May 2017

My weekend Jodie

SO it’s the start of the school holidays finishing school and getting a two weeks holidays, yeah that’s what I like so when school finishes I go home do what I need to do and relax watch a couple of movies with my family and enjoy relaxing while I can and over the weekends my mum, Charlotte and my step dad and I we all stayed home and did something together but later on in the evening I went to karate for an 1 hour and a half. After I finished we had a peaceful night on the couch the next day on sunday I can’t exactly remember where we went but it was pretty fun alright and did some cool things.

Screenshot 2017-05-03 at 12.32.57 PM.pngScreenshot 2017-05-03 at 12.23.11 PM.pngThen once the weekends were finished it felt like I was going back to school again because I had to go and help out with my mum and aunty’s cafe in manurewa 7 hill Rd next to the library for the whole 2 weeks of my holidays it was so busy I got put on doing dishes and serving people and wiping the tables also packing up the chairs. It felt like a nightmare but the cool thing was I did get paid 30 dollars for 1 week and another 30 dollars for another week and getting free food and drinks but at the end of the day I go home and watch T.V for abit then have to help out with washing more dishes mostly drying it but it was so tiring.

Next up was the weekend's again on the saturday it was my cousin's birthday party he turned 4 on friday his name is kauzen but his party was on saturday and for his party we had a steamboat at our grandma's home there was so much things to eat it was delicious after a long day of fun I went home with my little family pod and didn’t get home till about 10pm so I fell asleep in the car on the way home.Till the very next day I also can’t remember what we did but I did know that I had to work for another week at the cafe. SO that was my happy fun holiday I had but wished I got to do more active sports and other stuff.