Thursday, 4 May 2017

My Holiday

My Holiday

Image result for easter egg huntSchools out and it’s now the Easter holiday. My holiday started off quite simple,it was just me and my sister hanging out on the couch watching TV. Sumandri came over to my house for a sleepover, and we went to go see Beauty and the Beast with Leche and Sumandri. I then went over to her house for a sleepover. On the weekend it was Easter. On Saturday we went on an Easter egg hunt around Wattle Downs, we came 1st and got 2 giant easter eggs.

Image result for running
In the second week of the holidays I went for a run every morning and afternoon just to keep my fitness level up. I also went shopping for my winter clothes and we took a drive around auckland and north shore. I went to New Plymouth for the second weekend I took a long 4 hour drive until we finally arrived. The weather there was incredibly hot.

Image result for paritutu rock
While we were in New Plymouth we went to climb Paritutu rock, it was a steep climb but I managed. We also went to visit one of our friends. We went to go up Mt. Taranaki. It was really hot so sadly there was no snow. On the last day we went to Whale bridge. Overall I had a great time in New Plymouth.
Image result for beauty and the beast jr
On the final week of school holidays I went to a Beauty and the Beast play and Kenjiah and Scarlet were acting in. it was really cool. I really enjoyed my Easter Holiday and I am really looking forward to the next one.