Thursday, 4 May 2017

My holiday experience

My holiday experience

Image result for melbourne aquariumGoing to the Melbourne Aquarium i’d say was my best holiday experience so far, because i like everything about the ocean, whether it’s tiny fish or huge sharks, either way i love the ocean and everything in it. The first section i went and saw was the crocodiles, and best part was seeing the albino crocodile which was lucky because it was on its last few weeks of life before it died. The next best was seeing the fishies, that was even better when i was able to swim with them and feed the sharks as well which was quite terrifying up to a point then i was awesome. The next best part of my holiday was going to the Melbourne Museum, that was really cool as well and it’s even bigger than the Auckland museum and I think much more things to look at too. I went with my mum so her and I could some time to ourselves without my sisters bothering us every five minutes, so that was good and seeing all the different types of insect and dinosaurs was the best!! Image result for melbourne museum