Sunday, 2 April 2017

Sweet Revenge

This is the worst day ever!!! First I find out my boyfriend is a psycho and now they are trying to kill me!!! How did this all happen? I just wanted to go out with my boyfriend and yet again my pretty face has ruined everything. I was trying to put everything together in my mind when I started to daydream about this morning… Earlier That Morning “APRIL WAKE UP” Ella screams at me, my eyes blink open to an unfamiliar room “Where am I?” I asked “you’re such a blonde!” Ella replies as she slaps my face. I could feel the red outline of a hand forming on my cheek when I ask, “do you still want to go to the theme park with David?”. Ella stared at me as if she’d seen a ghost “DO I!? Every since my parents have gone on this crazy diet I’ve been wanting to get out of this house AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!” At 9:00am a Rolls Royce pulled up in her driveway, “That’s our ride!” Ella screams as she jumps on the handrail and slides down the Bannister. We hopped in the car and he speed off down the windy country roads. The big red entrance welcomed us as we rushed inside the park. There are so many rides!!! I look at Ella, she punched me in excitement. We ran to the nearest ride and hopped on. After a long day of riding and eating, nightfall came I wanted to go on the Ferris wheel. Inconveniently David was scared of heights and Ella needed to go to the bathroom, so I climbed into a cart as it slowly lifted me into the air. I look down, David was nowhere to be seen, ‘that’s odd’ I thought. “CARRICK” squeaks the unoiled chains as the ride slowly came to a stop, all the light’s in the theme park flickered off. I was in the carriage highest in the sky. That’s when I heard it. The blood curtling scream. “AAAAAAHHHHHH” the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I took one last glimpse of astounding view, and peered over the edge. There, standing by the roller coaster, was a group of demented, melted clown figures, with thick make-up and blood stains all over their body, killer clowns. There had to be about ten of them, all with gas tanks on their backs. I looked next to them, there, was one of the most hottest girls in school, with a melted face. I gathered that the the clowns sprayed her with gas. I watched on as 5 or 6 clowns ran around the coaster spreading what looked like oil. Then the smallest most ugliest clowns lit the ride on fire, while the others cackle on in enjoyment. I HAD TO THINK FAST!!! The clown that was wearing the bright pink T-Shirt with blood smears and overall’s pointed in my direction. “ELLA” I screamed “WHERE ARE YOU???” The clowns start walking in our direction. There. In the front of the pack. Was David. Want to know how I know this? Even under all that make up, I could see the birthmark on his cheek. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts to find Ella’s number “ELLA!!!” I yelled through the phone “Yo” she said simply not knowing the dangers that lurked outside “They’re melting everyone’s faces, they are lighting the park on fire!!!” I sobbed through the phone “and they just spotted the couple in the carriage under me, they’re walking this way!!!” “WHAT? WHO?” Ella yelled, a lot more alerted “Where are you?” I asked “The bathroom” “Stay there, HIDE!!!” “AAAHHH…” she screamed, then the line cut off. “ELLA!!!” I howled even though I knew she couldn’t hear me. ‘PLEASE’ I prayed ‘Let me live a little longer’ I look down. The clowns were now at the bottom of the ferris wheel plotting what they were going to do. One looked up, I caught a glimpse of his over make-up demented face before I put my nose back in the carriage. A tear rolled down my check. This is the worst day ever!!! First I find out my boyfriend is a psycho and now they are trying to kill me!!! I just wanted to go out with my boyfriend and yet again my pretty face has ruined everything. I needed to think. FAST. Three. Three of them!!! They were climbing up the Ferris wheel. They stopped at the carriage underneath me, spraying the couple’s once pretty faces into ugly demented lumps like the clowns. I leap to my feet and start to climb. I climbed three carts away from them over the pinnacle, closer to the ground. I look over my shoulder at the clowns, they were climbing back down. But the ones at the bottom where getting ready to light the Ferris wheel on fire! Then I spotted a wire that lead all the way down to the bumper boats arena. I unbuckled the strap that once held me on the ride, looped it into a harness and zip lined down the wire. SPLASH!!! I landed in the bumper boats water, almost hitting the side. As soon as I hit the water the ferris wheel ignited killing everyone in it. I swam up and took a big gulp of air, trying to take in what just happened. Ella. David. So many thoughts. That’s when I heard a ringing sound on the concrete. I almost jumped out of my own skin at the sound. MY PHONE! It must have fallen out of my pocket on the zip line. I hop out of the pool and run to the ringing sound. I pick up and look at the cracked screen. David. Oh how I wanted to give him a piece of my mind. I pressed the green button, and held the shattered phone up to my ear. “April, I’m so glad you’re alive” he exclaimed, with his happy expression I almost forgot he was trying to kill me. “Are you?” I said, still dripping wet “Or are you trying to help me sign my death sentence?” “What are you talking about?” he asked “YOU AND THE LIES!!!” I exclaimed in to the phone “I dated you because you were a good listener, not because you were a good liar” “So you know” “YEAH” “It wasn’t my idea, I got blackmailed into it! But I know a way to stop them” “Why should I believe you?” “You don’t have to, you just have to trust me. Meet me by the petting zoo in 5 minutes” “NO” but by the time I had the courage to say that, he had already hung up. I tried to think of another way to do this. I could just run away, but then Ella came to mind and I couldn’t leave her, dead or alive. So I stayed low and in the shadows, away from the fire’s. When I got to the petting zoo, David was already there. “April!” he expressed, I walk right up to him and punched him in the nose “What was that for?” he asked “What do you think?” David started whispering to me about his plan. I didn’t think it would work, but did I have a choice? “We need something they really want. You.” He said with his soothing voice. My eye’s started to water. I knew there was no other way around this. But I also knew I could die trying to save everyone. I closed my eye’s and replied “ok, I’ll do it” As David ran in the other direction to find Ella, I found myself coming face to face with danger. I tried to get as much attention as possible from the clowns. I jogged through the middle of the gas spraying madness and caught all the eye’s of the clown’s. Because I was the one they really wanted, the most prettiest girl in school. Their arm’s pulled at me trying to slow me down, cutting me with their long nails in the process. Pain. Sorrow. I didn’t even know how I felt. I only knew what I had to do. I was now being chased by all the clowns, leading them blindly into a trap. I ran all the way to the log flow ride and climbed up the STAFF ONLY stairs behind the waterfall. As David had said, it lead to a dead end. So I started to climb up the rocks, good thing I took rock climbing classes back in year 8. I look down, the clown’s couldn’t climb up with their long nails. Pathetic. Half way up the cliff there was a ledge, with a clown there. I almost thought I recognised her, but under all that clown make-up I couldn’t be sure. I keeped on climbing and once I reached the top, all I could do was wait. Wait until the police arrived. David had shut and locked the door that lead to the stair’s, so the clown’s couldn't escape. Hopefully with Ella. That’s when I had the time to take in my surroundings, the whole theme park was on fire. I turned around around to face the city, there were red and blue light’s heading this way. I froze as I heard stone’s crunch under someone’s feet behind me. I slowly turned around to find the clown that was on the ledge behind me, was holding a gas tank. After that was all a blur, she spraded me with boiling hot gas. I held up my hand’s up to my face, a second to late. After the gas had cleared I felt my face, it was melted from the steaming gas. Then she started to talk to me “Hello April” I recognised that voice anywhere, Ella’s. “ELLA?!” I screamed “Yes…” she replied “But why?” I asked “Remember prom night 2016?” she started to question “Yes, that’s the one you didn’t go to” “Yes but then I found out something you wish I never did ” “What?” “Why David left me for you. Last year prom night I was sick, so you took David to the prom. You guys kissed and he left me for you. I’ve been pretending to be your friend for a whole year while I plan this very night” “But why? You knew he couldn’t decide between us!” I sobbed “That’s why he helped me with this scheme. This is just SWEET REVENGE” she said as she pulled out a camera. “Now do what you do best. Look down the camera lens, and SMILE…”