Sunday, 12 March 2017

Why you shouldn’t bring junk food to school!!

Do you seriously want to live on unhealthy junk food?Well I think that is bad for you,your body and health.New Zealand is in top 5 countries with the most obese people. We kids don’t want to be obese and have heart problems at such a young age.We don’t want to be one of those people!So i’m going to help you and encourage you to eat,drink and act healthy.
 Do you and your parents really think it's good and healthy for your body.Each day getting sent to school with a bag of lollies and a packet of Doritos No,nonononoNO,  you need to start putting your taste buds aside and your health in front. Plus eating junk isn’t going to do nothing for you it’s actually like poison to the body and then you slowly get sicker and sicker then avencherley have a heart attack and possibly go to sleep for a long time.
Eating healthy does a lot for you and can help with depression, illness and bullying. It doesn’t help to when your parents buy all this junk for you so when they say cut down they aren't helping with what they bring home.
So you have choices and decisions to make remember that you can always ask your parents if they can help a bit to, so your parents aren't the only one making the bad things for your body.
I hope I have persuaded you to be healthier and make healthy choices. Just a healthy fruit salad every can make a difference.We all need to make a huge change to the world and I think we can be the 1 make a that change. And always remember to have in the back of your head I won't get health problems I won't get any major illness and i won't get a heart attack.