Thursday, 16 February 2017

Why we should wear school uniform to school

Image result for reremoana school uniform

When you go to school, you are meant to come in your school uniform and, show it with pride. Well some students don’t want to do that but, I would say you should. That’s why today I am going to tell you why we should wear school uniform to school.

When you are wearing school uniform it is that bad at all because, when you wear your school uniform you are mainly representing your school and community around you and, you are also wearing it with pride. Also when you are on field trips you should wear your school uniform as well because, you are still representing your school and community to other schools around you.

My second idea on why we should wear school uniform to school is that there will be no bullying on what kids will wear because, some kids are poor and when the school doesn’t have a school uniform, they wear mufti but people will laugh at them because, they will come to school with cloths that have holes in them or the clothes might be really dirty and scruffy. Plus, they might not even want to go to school anymore because how they look.

My very last reason why we should wear school uniform to school is that, it will be a lot easy on school trips to find lost kids because, they will all be wearing the same uniform.  Why I think that this is a good reason is that if the kids were wearing mufti, it would be harder for the teacher because, everyone else that is visiting the place, would be wearing muffit. So trying to remember what the child wore would be hard.

So in conclusion, I personally think that we should wear school uniform to school because, it will represent our school/community, there will be no bullies on what people wear and last but not least, it will be easy to find lost children on field trips rather than mufti were it will be harder to find them.