Thursday, 16 February 2017

No More Uniforms!!!

“Guys where is my old uniform gone?”I believe that you put it somewhere.No I didn’t,”then what happened with your uniform disappearing.”How would I know”,and that’s why I’m going to talk to you about why we shouldn’t wear school uniform.

School uniform is just a waste of time because you have to wear your uniform just for school and have to change every now and then before and after school and it’s really annoying.That’s why it’s better to wear your own normal clothes to school so it’s much more comfortable and efficient to wear.

Wearing uniform is just like wearing heavy clothes to a cold place and some of the parents can’t even afford any uniform because they don’t have enough money buy them for there kids.School uniform is way to expensive to buy and even if we do have to wear uniform we are only wearing it for 5 days a week and 6 hours a day at school which is just a waste of time and money.

When wearing uniform at school us kids can’t keep clean and tidy. Eg: my cousins they can never keep their uniform clean or even keeping it tidy and so they get in trouble a lot.Also uniform is sometimes not that nice to wear cause some uniform are not good looking and are terrible because they are too long or to short and get’s ripped really easy and that’s when we have to buy new pairs of uniform.